The information in this blog is not intended to be legal advice. Postings are for informational purposes only and cannot replace specific legal advice from an attorney.

Monday, October 11, 2010

5,000 Clicks! Thanks for Reading!

After just a few months of being up and running -the LMC Codification Blog has hit 5,000 clicks!  So its time to say "thanks!" for reading!  thanks for commenting! As always, if you have any questions or concerns about the blog contact me at rcarlson@lmc.org.  Often when I write about a subject, I have more sample ordinances than I can post.  The easiest way to get these is through a quick email.  Finally, if you're interested in reading about a specific topic - or have an ordinance problem that keeps cropping up - please let me know.  I'm always looking for topic suggestions and constructive feeback.

Picture provided by http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=1816&picture=keyboard

1 comment: