The information in this blog is not intended to be legal advice. Postings are for informational purposes only and cannot replace specific legal advice from an attorney.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Meet the new bloggers!

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself as the new blogger for the LMC Codification Service Blog. I am Alexis (Lexi) Stangl and have been a staff attorney in the research department at the League since 2007. While I deal with many areas of municipal law, my specialty subject areas are elections, animal regulation, dangerous properties, and foreclosures. I am now adding codification services to my list of specialties. I am excited to be blogging about codification and ordinance issues and to work with Duke Addicks, LMC Special Counsel and LMC Codification Manager, on some of the League's codification services.

From time to time you will also be reading entries from Jeanette Behr, another staff attorney in the research department. Like me, Jeanette works with many areas of municipal law, but she specializes in utilities, special assessments, and many budget related issues. Jeanette is looking forward to being a featured guest blogger.

For those of you who might be wondering what happened to Rachel, she has moved to a new position as Loss Control Manager with the League. Rachel has left some pretty big shoes for me to fill, but I look forward to sharing my thoughts, insight, advice, and quandaries about ordinances and codes. I also really hope that some of you will share your comments, questions, or suggested topics with me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Lexi and Jeanette! I've enjoyed reading Rachel's informative posts and now look forward to yours as well.

    ReplyDelete